If you know how to delete albums on iPhone, you can easily get rid of older photos to free up some space! Creating photo albums helps us to categorize and share memorable trips or events. But you can easily delete these photo albums if you don’t need them anymore. In my today’s post, I will tell you how to delete photo albums on iPhone. This whole deleting process is quite simple to do! However, there are some photo albums on your iOS devices that can’t be deleted. You can keep on reading to learn how to delete albums on iPhone in brief.
How To Delete Albums On iPhone?
Sometimes, we have too many photo albums on our phones. The easy way to get rid of them is to delete them! In this section, I will tell you how to delete albums on iPhone.
- To start, open the Photos app on your iOS device.
- Then, tap on Albums.
- At the top right side, tap on the See All option.
- Here, you’ll see a list of all albums stored on your device.
- Now, tap on the Edit option to select the albums.
- You simply have to tap on the red minus symbol of the album.
- A Delete Album confirmation alert will be displayed.
- Select the Delete Album option to confirm.
- Lastly, tap on Done to go back to the phone gallery.
Thus, the selected album will now be deleted from your iPhone. The deleted photos won’t be displayed in your photo gallery too.
The procedure of how to delete albums on iPhone 6, 7, or 8 is not different than the other new iOS models. You can follow the same instructions to delete an entire photo album at once.
You can keep on reading to know more about how to delete an album on iPhone via iTunes.
Delete Albums On iPhone Via iTunes
Surprisingly, you can delete your photo albums from your iPhone using iTunes. Follow these steps to learn how to delete photo albums on iPhone.
- By using a lightning cable, connect your iPhone to your PC.
- Now, launch the iTunes app on your PC.
- Select your device name from the left sidebar.
- Now, click on Photos.
- From the Sync Photos menu, click on the circle next to the selected albums option.
- Next, select all the albums you don’t want to delete.
- Once done, click on the Apply option.
- Wait for a while for the sync to finish.
- Then, disconnect your iPhone from your PC.
Thus, the non-selected albums will be permanently deleted from your iOS device.
To figure out such kinds of things on DeleteBy
How Do I Delete An Empty Album On My iPhone?
How to delete an Empty Photo Album on your iPhone
- Open the Photos app.
- Tap “Albums” at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the “See All” option in the top right hand corner.
- Tap “Edit” in the top right hand corner of the screen.
- Tap the red icon with the “-” sign.
- Then select “Delete Album”
Why Can’t I Delete Albums From My iPhone?
If you have synced your iPhone to iCloud or iTunes, chances are you cannot delete some photo albums off of your iOS device. Albums that have been curated by your iPhone’s Photos app, like Screenshots or Selfies, cannot be deleted.
Why Is My iPhone Storage Still Full After Deleting Photos?
Reset All Content and Settings
If you still have no space issue on iPhone after deleting photos and videos, there is a chance that your iPhone settings are corrupted. When this happens, you will need to backup your iPhone with either iCloud or iTunes.
How Do I Delete Photos And Albums From My iPhone Camera Roll?
Steps to Move Photos from Camera Roll to Album on iPhone (iOS 14/13/12 Supported)
- Install TunesMate and launch it. Plug in your device.
- Click on the “Photos” tab at the top. Open the “Camera Roll”.
- Select the photos that you want to move to album.
- Choose the folder that you want to save the photos to, or create one.
How Do I Delete An Album From iPhoto Folder?
Open the “Photos” app on your Mac. Now, go to the sidebar and expand the “My Albums” folder. Here, look for the folder that you want to delete and then right-click it. From the context menu, choose the “Delete Album” option.
Why Can’t I See All My Albums On My iPhone?
With iOS 14 and later, you can hide the Hidden album so it doesn’t appear anywhere in the Photos app. So if you’re missing photos or videos, make sure the Hidden album is turned on so you can see it. If you use iCloud Photos, the photos that you hide on one device are hidden on your other devices too.
By reading my above post, you’ve got to know how to delete albums on iPhone 11, 12, and iOS 14. Photo albums are a smart way to keep your photos well organized. This app lets users delete multiple albums at once. However, you can follow the same procedure for how to delete empty albums on iPhone. Most people, later on, realize that they have accidentally deleted the wrong album. Do not worry! You do have 30 days to recover the entire deleted album on your iPhone. Thus, my above guide on how to delete albums on iPhone will surely be helpful for new iPhone users.
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit IncludedNews
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit IndiaPlus
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit InfoDeath
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit JetFamous
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit JobEngg